I have numerous people who ask, what’s the point of Coffee at Birkdale?
Coffee at Birkdale is a project intended for a Real Estate Broker (me) to market themselves to a specific community (Birkdale Village). Unlike the stereotypical Broker that uses direct mail (those postcards you throw away) that’s addressed to “Whom It May Concern or Dear Resident”, I decided to use a different approach. The question is… would you really buy or sell a house from a Broker who doesn’t even know your name? Or your fellow Starbucks patron who you see everyday that knows your name, where you’re from, why you moved here, the name of your kids, where you work, and what you like best about the area? I’m counting on people voting for the latter.
Here is what Coffee at Birkdale provides for the community:
1. Provides a photo, first name, and story of Starbucks patrons who enjoy their coffee in Birkdale Village
1. Provides an icebreaker for introductions to people you see everyday during your coffee
2. Provides a network of individuals with similar tastes
3. Provides a sense of community
4. Allows individuals to tell their story
5. Provides a glimpse of the Birkdale lifestyle
6. Provides first hand information of Birkdale and surrounding areas
7. I am a car nut which is the reason behind Car of the Day